Thought Leadership Groups
What are they?
Social Value Working Groups are collaborative groups led by members and supported by Social Value UK. They are developed around engagement with a particular theme or sector.
Who are they?
- Social Value of the Design and use of Buildings and Places – This thought leadership group on focuses on social value and social impact progress within the design and use of buildings and places. It is a progression of the previous TLG – Social Value and The Built Environment
- Gender, Inclusion and Impact Management
- Socially Led Resilience – This group holds discussions about evaluating socially-led resilience in a way that is appealing, proportionate, as robust as possible and useful.
- Social Value in Sport – under development.
- Social Value and Sustainable Development Goals – under development.
- Social Value in Culture – under development.
- Social Value and Employment – More information here.
What do they do?
Social Value Working Groups raise awareness of the chosen issue/topic, both within the Working Group and externally and come together to share best practice.
Our Working Groups come together for a quarterly update, which you can read here:
How do they work?
The groups set up in a variety of ways depending on the requirements of the members. Some will have an online platform, whilst others agree to meet face to face a number of times a year.
Who are they for?
The working groups are for all members of Social Value UK. Each group has it’s own set of criteria for joining. Please reach out to Social Value UK, or the group key contact to find out more.
How do I join?
Social Value UK will:
- Actively participate in the group
- Promote group activities, findings, achievements and membership
- Help with group networking and connections
- Share learning in the group and across the network
- Support logistics
- Highlight Social Value UK and Social Value International work where relevant