If you have already had a social impact or Social Return on Investment report assured, you may be eligible to go directly to the interview stage of a Level 2 Accredited Practitioner application. Applications made in this way have a reduced cost of £450+VAT.
- Become a Level 1 Social Value Associate.
- Successfully complete an Accredited training programme.
- Upload a copy of your previously-assured Social Impact report or SROI report*, and the impact map.
- Provide an overview statement of interest and commitment to Social Value, Impact Management and social impact assessment or SROI.
- Successful completion of interview.
*Applicants for Level 2 Accredited Practitioner status must be the lead or main author of the report. We would advise applicants who were the sole author of their report to instead apply for Level 3 Advanced Practitioner status.
Making an application
An application for Level 2 Accredited Practitioner status using a previously-assured report can be made using the button below. You will need to upload:
- The final copy of your previously-assured Social Impact report or SROI report, and the impact map.
- A signed copy of the Level 2 and 3 Terms and Conditions (available here).
- A signed copy of the Commitment to Good Practice (available here).
- A supporting statement of interest in Social Value and SROI (template available here).
Once we receive your application we will be in touch to arrange a date and time that suits both you and the interviewers (a member of the SVUK assurance team, and the assessor of your report). Applications can be made at any time, and we aim to contact applicants with a date for the interview within two weeks of form submission.