Report Review Service
Any method for accounting for social value can apply the Social Value Principles. The Report Review Service is a useful and practical learning exercise for any organisation that has prepared an impact report. Social Value UK will provide a review containing the following:
- A summary of the strengths and weaknesses of the report in the application of the Principles of Social Value.
- Recommendations on how the report (and the reporting process) might be improved in order to demonstrate a better understanding and application of the Principles of Social Value.
The Report Review Service is different to Report Assurance and the Professional Pathway in the following ways:
- Many reports are not designed to not contain the technical detail needed to meet full Report Assurance. The Report Review Service can provide an assessment of any social impact reporting method
- Report Reviews do not provide an assurance statement
- Report Reviews do not offer a formal feedback consultation or an amendment period in order to implement any changes for re-submission
- The Report Review Service is delivered by Social Value UK and does not include involvement from an independent panel of assessors
Social Value UK also recommend the Social Value Self-Assessment Tool as another useful learning exercise. This online survey provides you with an overall score of your organisation’s application of The Principles of Social Value. Accompanying this Self-Assessment are documents and guidance for improving your understanding and application of the social value principles.
The Report Review Service costs £300 + VAT per report. For any enquiries or to submit a report for review get please get in touch.