ESG & Social Value Conference – Panel Discussion 1
This video is part 2 of our ‘ESG and Social Value: are we measuring the same thing?’ Sectoral Conference.
Panel discussion 1: What matters?
Facilitated panel discussion on the theme of materiality, the theory behind the different approaches and what we “should” be measuring.
- Charlotte Osterman, Private Sector Lead at Social Value UK
- Catherine Manning, Operations Director at Social Value UK
- Sarah Gordon, CEO at Impact Investing Institute
- James Gomme, Director of People & Society at the World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- William Hughes, UK Sustainability Services Lead at Mazars