Sinzer launch: new software features link with Global Value Exchange!
Long-standing member of the SROI Network Sinzer, formerly known as Social E-valuator, has released a new software solution for measuring impact. The team in the Netherlands have created this software to facilitate best practice of impact measurement.
– Efficient and easy data entry to save time
– Online surveys to engage your stakeholders
– Clear dashboard to facilitate presentation of findings
– Ability to analyse and compare your project with scenarios and benchmarks
– Linking with the SROI Network’s very own Global Value Exchange meaning you can add outcomes, indicators and valuations with just a few clicks.
The SROI Network has its own ‘community’ on the site, meaning that our members can interact and invite others to help them complete their reports.
Sinzer is offering all SROI members a free 30 day trial of the new software solution. After this, members of the SROI Network can then create a personalised account in the SROI Network community for €200 per year. In your account, you can create one free SROI analysis (each subsequent project costs €60 per year extra).
To find out more and take advantage of this great offer, please contact Marlon directly on , or take a look at their brochure.