Posted 19th December 2016
Sinzer are a leading software solution for those wanting to manage social impact data and organisational members. They are the only online platform that has been accredited by Social Value International.
They are now offering an amazing offer for all members of Social Value UK and Social Value International. If that’s you then you can take advantage of:
- A FREE One hour tour through the Sinzer software solution for impact management by one of Sinzer’s impact consultants
- 30-day free trial of Sinzer + 10% discount on the first year
- Sinzer offers accounts for using its software starting at €500 per year. A white-label community of your own starts at €2.500 per year. For members we offer a 10% discount on the first year license fee
- Custom additions to the software can be built on request at competitive rates by their dedicated team of developers
- Organisational members can also take advantage of further discounts
Sinzer offers two frameworks; the Social Return on Investment framework or the Strategic Impact Framework:
- The Social Return on Investment (SROI) framework is accredited by Social Value International and follows the principles and steps of this methodology
- The Strategic Impact Framework (SIF) is a flexible approach in which you can define your own ‘building blocks’ based on your outcome (domains), impact themes or strategic pillars. Outcomes are measured with indicators but not valued (there is no cost/benefit calculation.
Both software frameworks offer the following:
- Templating: structure your projects to suit your impact measurement framework
- Aggregate multiple projects or investments to analyse or benchmark results
- Input data manually or collect data via the integrated survey tool
- Slicing and dicing of data: create your own custom charts that tell your story
- Exporting all data to Excel or Word
- Security: decide who can view and edit data at each level
For more information contact Marlon at Sinzer or Ben at Social Value UK.