At Social Value UK (SVUK), we see our membership as a citizenship; a collection of people and organisations building a powerful movement. The knowledge and expertise of our membership is an asset to SVUK and plays a valuable role in informing practice and shaping the future of social value in the UK. To harness this potential and to demonstrate the ambition of the movement, our previously successful UK Council was re-established in Summer 2022 as the SVUK Advisory Board.
The role of this board is to support our Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors with:
- Acting as an advisory panel on social value related topics, both proactively and reactively
- Advising and providing feedback on SVUK strategies and services, supporting decision making in line with social value principles, and preferences of the membership
- Giving external perspective and advice
- Acting as representatives, speakers and advocates on behalf of SVUK
- Providing a two-way connection between SVUK and regional social value groups and networks
The board can have up to 30 members and so we welcome expressions of interest anytime, although these may only be reviewed when we are in a period of recruitment for the board. If you want more information on the board, please contact us.